Our most popular book in the line, America is an atlas with a point of view.
Focusing on leisure travel in the US, with an emphasis on national parks, this atlas features historic sites and American cultural destinations. This includes scenic highways, recreational areas, and historical locations like Route 66, Civil War battlefields and Antebellum home regions. There is a map offering a regional specialty for every state in the nation. The content and its execution have made this one of the most popular books in the line.
- Size: 4-3/8" x 6", 320 pages
- Cream-white, acid-free paper with gilt edges
- Double-faced cream ribbon marker
- Smyth sewn for strength and longevity?ÿ
- Personalization is available